There are a few items of business to take care of before getting into the pictures.
- Don't forget to sell those cookbooks! You can bring in any monies collected to any of our meetings.
- The January meeting will be the "White Elephant Sale." Basically bring your pocketbook or checkbook!
Clean out your sewing rooms and bring any items you would like to part with to sell at the January meeting. The proceeds will go to the guild. Price your items yourself (masking tape works great.) Anything craft related is welcome: old magazines, fabric you no longer adore, patterns, books, notions etc.
- Don't forget to renew your membership for 2011 (more info up top in the "announcements" tab.)
- Contact Jackie C. for any items you wish to put in the newsletter at least a week before the meeting.
- The FQ's for the entire year have been posted (up top in the "FQs" tab.) January is Valentine's theme (pink, reds, hearts, etc.)
- No BOM for January
On to the party pics and show and tell:
See you on the 10th,