- The Pat Speth class will be on March 9th and 10th. Class will begin at 9am. Please show up early to set up your sewing space. Don’t forget to bring a crockpot of soup to share for lunch. Contact Carolyn D. with any questions. (as of 3/4 there is a spot available for the Saturday class.)
- Don’t forget to pay your dues.
- April is fast approaching. Don’t forget to sell and turn in tickets for the drawing of our opportunity quilt. (Or don’t, it will better my chances of winning it!)
- FQ’s for March are green or yellow
- BOM for March will be the “Sunrise Surprise” block.
- We had a guest speaker who shared some tips and tricks on “taming your stash.” We were then able to participate in some retail therapy.
See you in March!